forum

#1 2020-09-22 21:07:59

Kronan
Player

"Remember Account" in client

So this is a small one and idk how hard it is to implement, but it looks like you guys have pretty good ability to change stuff in the client?

I suck at remembering numbers so in the past I've been using a macro to type in my account, but since I'm scared of the cheat detection on this server I'm just copy pasting it from a text file every time which is a little bit annoying.

But yeah, this is not a biggie, just would be a small quality of life improvement that would be nice if you guys could easily implement. Maybe a "remember account" checkbox on the login thing, or just something in the Tibiantis.ini?

Thx for all the awesome work you guys are putting in smile

#2 2020-09-24 17:45:08

Hand of Blood
Player

Re: "Remember Account" in client

Kronan wrote:

So this is a small one and idk how hard it is to implement, but it looks like you guys have pretty good ability to change stuff in the client?

I suck at remembering numbers so in the past I've been using a macro to type in my account, but since I'm scared of the cheat detection on this server I'm just copy pasting it from a text file every time which is a little bit annoying.

But yeah, this is not a biggie, just would be a small quality of life improvement that would be nice if you guys could easily implement. Maybe a "remember account" checkbox on the login thing, or just something in the Tibiantis.ini?

Thx for all the awesome work you guys are putting in smile

+1

#3 2020-11-21 20:44:46

Dooms
Player

Re: "Remember Account" in client

Amenn to that idea, or at least remember account number like on Tibia these days.

© Copyright by NeedleSoft 2020. All rights reserved.
the site works best in 1024x768 resolution and IE 5.0+ browser