forum

#1 2020-11-17 17:05:40

Karamat
Player

Hellgate Spot (kinda) Issue

First of all, I'd like to say this is the best 7.4 I've ever played. I agree with much of its philosophy regarding the slow pace of the game and the old ways of hunting.

I don't know if I should put this on "game issues" and or "proposals" -- I feel thats a double problem there.

To make long-story short: I feel that there are good spots that are not that used because its not worth of the time. The server have already too few spots to hunt and some of them are too problematic to be taken. For example, the Draconia quest has an awesome spot for ghouls/skeletons and for lootbag.

The distance is very long, but thats not bad at all for me, if there werent other problems, the biggest being:

1 - As I checked on tibiantiswiki map, all sqms eventually reset, so theres no place to put your lootbag. Therefore, you'll eventually lose most of your lootbag.

2 - To put it simply: there's no way to push your lootbag to AB, the 2 ways to get out (portal or wasp cave) won't work at all.

I feel that while I find difficulting things to be very interesting, thats just too much work for a resp that doesnt pay off in the end, because its both long, sqm refreshable, hard to get on (you need runes like HMM's or energy fields, a back up stealth ring) and wont allow you to lootbags.

I know its an old area, but so is a place like Mintwallin or Darashia minos, and you have on both cases mailboxes, even if dara mino is a lot closer, (and that mailbox isnt that necessary tbh)

So, theres the proposal part: I'm asking for either a way to push your lootbag (which a long, long way) to AB or simply put mailboxes (with required postman access, ofc) on the place.

Thats simply a wasted place in its current state and even old places (as I said) like Mintwallin or Dara Minos or even Dwarfs on Kazz had mailboxes on them.

At least, I hope to have a feedback, thanks.

#2 2020-11-18 21:23:10

Darby
Player

Re: Hellgate Spot (kinda) Issue

This is the way it was and the way it should be luckily ghouls drop a good amount of gold maybe your loot bag is not necessary or maybe you need to find a new respawn. Personally I have leveled on draconia pyramid on real tibia as an ek and money was not an issue the travel time can suck if you can't clear top but tibians got spoiled when they moved away from the mainland map in future clients and all spawns starting getting closer and closer to town. Just my opinion.

#3 2020-11-19 14:47:37

Karamat
Player

Re: Hellgate Spot (kinda) Issue

Darby wrote:

This is the way it was and the way it should be luckily ghouls drop a good amount of gold maybe your loot bag is not necessary or maybe you need to find a new respawn. Personally I have leveled on draconia pyramid on real tibia as an ek and money was not an issue the travel time can suck if you can't clear top but tibians got spoiled when they moved away from the mainland map in future clients and all spawns starting getting closer and closer to town. Just my opinion.

Thanks for joining the discussion. And I want to say that I get what you're saying.

But by your logic, maintaining the way it was back then -- we should bring back old Ankrahmun. I think that's not the proposal of this server, it wasnt about "no changes", Tibiantis was about making the game harder by removing certain places/elements that made Tibia became an AoE fest that it is today. Hellgate (as Mintwallin, for example) its one of the oldest areas in Tibia and when postman came up (7.2) it was clearly Cipsoft revamped some areas doing an easy way to lootbag, as it did with Dara minos and even Dwarves. If its about "no changes", Tibiantis already did change the game. If you are arguing for make it harder "the way it was", I think the places that I mentioned as example got people too "spoiled" then in old times.

I'm not a new tibia player, I left the game in 7.9-8.0 and didn't like it since 7.5, because of the soul system, magic revamp, etc.

I'm not asking to make it easier for us, I'm asking to make the area worth of an option to hunt, to make lootbags, even if we have to waste 30 min pushing the bag, because I say again, I tried to hunt and without lootbags its not worth, on a server that already is too crowded with very few spots -- so I'm suggesting that Kay (or another responsible) take my post into consideration -- not only on Hellgate Ghouls, but any area that isnt viable due to similar problems I just listed to.

peace

© Copyright by NeedleSoft 2020. All rights reserved.
the site works best in 1024x768 resolution and IE 5.0+ browser