forum

#1 2020-05-05 21:15:44

Rekkles
Player

A life thread without any hint of caution or being careful

Hi!

I figured these life threads are usually appreciated so here we go!

LEVELS

ROOKGARD
0CI8SbD.png

1LWiZQy.png

6Cd96q7.png

8iU9R6m.png

vkpFZW3.png

LXYLDvh.png

GywLa70.png

MAIN
J0LN9Vo.png

3jugW54.png

iDSI89J.png

qCBstat.png

zyVxoHp.png

PDtgvcr.png

pfIQr74.png

IPBRh2H.png

2LoierU.png

Cq3nFLg.png

GDREBi2.png

3I3tDQY.png

XEiDcti.png

MrAlpHX.png

D7XVtmv.png

5XurL5O.png

fVC1GaJ.png

yUsJwcS.png

TNfJcsL.png

8Va7uaZ.png
PHOTOBOMBED! >:(
tJXNUlq.png

CIQvW1f.png

MAGIC LEVELS
gYC6XR0.png

cQARzK3.png

ghmlRFl.png

iK2ar6E.png

-------------------------------
Conclusion and continuation
-------------------------------

While I actually really enjoyed this server due to its accuracy and new-old spawn systems etc.
I find it almost unbearable to play it due to the super strict anti-MC rules. Why?

Because runemakers are either
a) Selling for extremely expensive prices, 2.5k+ per bp UH
B) Often even refusing to sell lower levels because it's "more strategic to sell to higher levels" and I get that.

Absolutely, it's unfortunate but sure. And naturally, without allowing even a single MC, it's hard to procure UHs as a knight, forcing me to spend my life at Rotworms. Which is basically several hours between each level at this point. That is, when you actually do get a spawn, since it's contested by every mage, paladin and knight from level 8 and on wards.

And also, because as someone who came to this server mostly alone, it's very hard to train skills as a knight, without being able to MC a Ghoul/Monk. This makes it extremely hard to stay competitive or at all relevant for the server. Therefore as I personally chose to be completely "law-abiding" at this point, I feel like I'll probably keep playing until my prem runs out. But not very or as much. And mostly training, as there's no actual benefit to being premium for training.

But when I do manage a level, I will update the tread.

#2 2020-05-07 00:30:47

Jumzesco
Player

Re: A life thread without any hint of caution or being careful

Nice life thread! I've missed these a lot!

I keep screening pretty much all my levels and magic levels as well, so I may create one as well at some point. Unfortunately, my hunts are a bit boring and pretty much based on the same spot, so nothing to show off as for now. Nevertheless, you did motivate me a bit smile

Thank you and keep going please!

© Copyright by NeedleSoft 2020. All rights reserved.
the site works best in 1024x768 resolution and IE 5.0+ browser