forum

#1 2020-07-13 23:25:26

Kay
God

Client and houses updates

Dear Players,

small client and houses updates are here!

From now you can sell houses to other players as well as transfer between characters of your own account. In order to do that, you need to log in to "My Account" page and go to "My Houses". You will find all the details there.
We also announce that since server save on Saturday 18th July inactive guilds will no longer be able to keep guildhouses. If guild is inactive it will lose its guildhouse on that server save, and every next server save since then. Please keep that in mind and make sure your guild meets all the requirements!

New client version 1.40 brings changes in cam player and WASD walking. From now your recordings are saved in sub-folders named after the character those were recorded on. You will no longer struggle finding specific cams due to having relogged many times, as all cams are now sorted by characters! In order to watch cams you need to copy them to the main cam folder. Additionaly, from now cams are played by external program, which allows you to watch while staying online in game.

New client also allows you to change the key used to switch WASD mode on and off. In order to do that, go to Tibiantis/game/ folder and open Tibiantis.ini file in any text editor. Find a line "wasdKey =" and replace the following number with a number corresponding to the key you'd want to use instead, using below scheme as reference.

LTcYK97.png

JlOVYIF.png

By default it is set to 13, which represents Enter key. Remember, that any changes should be done when your client is closed.

We'd also like to announce the new website is right behind the corner! It is currently work in progress, so please give it a bit more patience smile

Have fun and see you in Tibantis!

#2 2020-07-14 00:29:02

Ulomek
Player

Re: Client and houses updates

Client stopped working for me after the update

30116c6029.png

#3 2020-07-14 00:47:44

Kay
God

Ulomek wrote:

Client stopped working for me after the update

http://puu.sh/G6MKI/30116c6029.png

There was a small glitch with updater for a few minutes after release. If you still have the older verion, run it again to update correctly. Otherwise download the ZIP here: https://tibiantis.online/?page=downloads
If you download new ZIP and want to keep your minimap, hotkeys and configuration - just copy whole 'map' folder and Tibiantis.cfg file.

#4 2020-07-14 03:02:44

Ulomek
Player

The cam i recorded at new client debugs instantly after tryin to turn it on

#5 2020-07-14 04:56:25

Kay
God

Ulomek wrote:

The cam i recorded at new client debugs instantly after tryin to turn it on

Does it happen to all your new cams or just one?
You can send the bugged cam to [email protected] so we can check it.

#6 2020-07-14 12:44:30

Don Hagman
Player

Possibility to trade houses between players has been on my personal waitinglist for some time, and I am excited that the option finally gets available. Looking forward for the new website. Keep up the great work.

© Copyright by NeedleSoft 2020. All rights reserved.
the site works best in 1024x768 resolution and IE 5.0+ browser